Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes, Today is one of those hateful days...

Was speaking to someone who I barely know today and she made me realize that whether you are 17, 23 or 37, you're still the same, with regards to love.

Everyone wants the attention. Everyone wants the pampering. Everyone wants to feel desirable. Everyone wants the intimacy. Everyone wants the communication. And, everyone wants the security.

But does anyone actually want love? Do people actually love their lovers for what they are or is it because he/she just makes us feel special. Or perhaps we just love the person we become when we are supposedly in love. Or maybe we love to be in love. Or maybe there is love....who will ever know?

See, this is what I like about life. It's a set of unanswered questions. How boring would it be if we had the answer to everything? Even when you're on your deathbed, you'll still not be sure whether love exists or not.

We love the music (because it makes US feel different). We love the reading (because it takes US on a different trip). We love the dancing (because it makes US feel good and energetic). We love the meeting friends (because we can kill time and laugh). We love the drinks (because it makes US forget). We love our family (because they brought US up). We love the food (because it makes US feel good). It's always us, us, us...beautiful ain't it? Selfish assholes.

"Hello I'm asshole natasha and I want to fall in love because I dont want to be lonely any more". "Hello I'm asshole number 2 and I want to fall in love because I've heard that love is so beautiful and I also want to feel it". Fucking assholes.
"Hello I'm asshole number 3 and I'm so bored with my pathetic little meaningless and fucked up life so now I'm just looking for that love to spice up my life". Fucking assholes.

We got reality shows where stupid bitches participate to find the husbands of their dreams, matchmaking shows, shows where stupid fathers fall for their daughters, shows where dogs make love to their owners, shows where birds fall for beautiful women and follow them from country to country all in the name of love. Fucking assholes.

We got books where a handsome man meets a beautiful woman and they hate each other in the beginning only to fall for each other after the handsome man saves the woman's tight little arse from caving in when a maple tree falls on her. How sweet!

We got sickly sweet songs about love too! "I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away" (not to mention that he's probably going to be the one to give her all that pain in the first place and that in the years to come if she laughs too much, he'll probably get irritated with that as well!)awwww..."it must have been love but it's over now" (sob sob it's over!!! what do I do now?? who do I hang with and while away my time with???) ...awwww...fucking assholes..yeah thats all there is to it...fucking assholes taking over an asshole world...

"So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain"
(but don't expect me to do the same)

No comments: